12.09.2011

Tonight...

you've seen my good side. but most importantly, you've seen me at my worst.
no matter what i do to try to ignore you, you always tear those walls down and try to comfort me instead of letting me push you out of my life. im definitely not the prettiest person and most certainly not the happiest person to be around all the time. but you see past that and you bring out the best in me. you turn me into the person that i want to be. you've made me cry. but you make me laugh. you make me smile. you make me happy. tonight, i know for sure that i should never let friendships like this go. even if all we're ever going to be is "just friends", im keeping you for life.


-chantalnguyen

PS This will be the first and very last mushy blog I ever write in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment