12.13.2011

Question? I Have An Answer.

This subject has been pretty much beat to death but I had a conversation about looks (as in good-looking/bad-looking people) with a friend last night that lead to them asking me:
 "Do you still like him though? Surely his weight/looks are not really that important if you really like him?"

I thought about this for a while. Did looks really matter when you like someone? Studies show that it matters, so why not, right? And I'm sure that if the person we were talking about was initially ugly, I don't think I would have even talked to him in the first place. However, this person has been through so much this year which also has an effect on his effort to look...presentable from day to day.

People grow on you and they eventually become your friend. And sometimes they don't. But honestly, once you're even just friends with a person, you don't care how they look anymore. Don't get me wrong, I get extremely worried about my friends if they drop mass amounts of weight or start packing on the pounds...but in that case, you just try to be a good friend and help them through it. My point is that you just love them for who they are and you care about them because you love them. Or you just have a really huge crush on them.

Therefore, my answer to the question is: Yes. I still do like him. I always have and I always will!

-chantalnguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment