12.08.2011

for fear of what you might do i say nothing but stare at you

Have you ever loved someone so much, it just hurts? You can't even describe the pain you feel inside.

What hurts the most is being in love for the first time in your life. What hurts the most is loving someone and knowing they don't feel the same about you. Instead, the spend the time you think of them, thinking of someone else and, "talking non-stop" to somene half a million miles away. What hurts the most is being so insanely head over heels in love with someone and they can't even see it. They don't see you, no matter how had you try to show them. Why can't they just see and appreciate the person standing right in front of them? What hurts the most is when you get the butterflies in your stomach when you see them and you're happy to spend time with them...and then all they do is talk about the other person. It's really unbearable to listen to. But you listen anyways. What hurts the most is when they talk about how much they like someone else but touch you and hug you, making you think they like you too when they really don't. You should have seen it coming. He's girl-crazy. He likes anything with two legs and evidently enough, tits. He even lied to you. You believed him. Your heart is shattered. Torn. Broken. Damaged. You don't care. You keep telling yourself that you still have a chance...

They say that love is blind. It's true. You ignore what they say. You ignore the tears you shed when you're alone. You ignore your worn-out, tired, aching heart. You ignore your feelings. You ignore your sanity all for him.
He told me that he likes this girl...what the Hell? Didn't you tell me you hated this girl like a month ago? Make up your mind! Well if you like her so much, keep your hands to yourself and stop touching me you asshole. I seriously want to just tear off your head and kick it all the way to... Oh, I don't know, select your country of choice. Ukraine? Okay. Anyways, this girl is coming to Edmonton to visit in January. Funny thing is that I woudn't be at all jealous or hurt if she was actually pretty. Never in my life have I ever been jealous when a boy likes a girl who is far prettier than I am. Or even nicer than I am. I never have a problem with that. But this is a huge slap in the face for me because a) she's butt ugly b) I don't mean to brag but at least I'm thin c) we didn't get along at all when we met at an event that took place approximately a month ago.
I'm trying really hard to remember what the kid I mentored said about wanthing the Shark's plane to crash...I can't believe I yelled at him for that. Because now, I hope her plane crashes. And explodes. Everywere.
" I'm going to make sure that I take both my hands on top of your head and drown you in international waters so no one can fucking find you ever again! ...Are you drowning?! Fucking SUPER." - Jenna Marbles
I'll be damned if I ever ended up anywhere with her. I will make sure to just knock her out cold or something and throw her back at the Vancouver airport. She can stay there. Forever. Or I can just do what Jenna Marbles wants to do. Just drown that bitch. Drown...bitch. Okay, I'm done.

For everyone who's loved a person who doesn't love you back...you know how it is.

-chantalnguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment