12.13.2011

The Joys of Being in Business

If you've been following me on Twitter or if you're friends with me on FaceBook, you'll know that I'm a PartyLite Gifts Ltd. consultant. When I first decided to be a consultant, I thought that it would just be beneficial to throw around catalogues, get paid to sell things and get discounts on the candles/gifts because I use PartyLite products...a lot. And of course, I got the job because I've been through  business so many times before. So why am I writing this blog? Because I have been UP SINCE 6 IN THE MORNING waiting for Home Office to call me as they said they would. And I am bored.The lesson is: When your company says they'll call you at a certain time in the morning, DON'T listen to them...cause they NEVER will. Just go ahead and sleep in.

I am also locked out of my consultant account. I was supposed to key-in my customer's orders today in order to receive them in time for Christmas... Sorry, that's just never going to happen. Now, I must prepare for a swarm of angry people coming after me with pitch forks and any other form of weapon they may use to tear my face into shreds. I hate business sometimes.

-chantalnguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment