11.24.2011

Appreciate Everyday

I love how I wake up every single morning to a majority of people on my friends' list on FaceBook, bitching and whining about how cold it is outside, or that there is going to be fifteen centimetres of snow on the ground, or that it's really wet and the slush just destroyed their two hundred dollar leather boots. Well you know what? Shut the hell up. As long as you wake up and come home every night to your family, a roof over your head, food on your table and you got some form of footwear on your feet, you shouldn't be complaining. You live in Alberta...you didn't see snow coming?! And if you're so worried about wrecking your expensive leather boots...IN WINTER, don't wear them! I admit that I catch myself complaining about the tiniest things too, but when you are spamming my newsfeed every three seconds about how, "cold" it is outside, just think about the people who are actually suffering all around the world.

We take so many things for granted. I really hope everyone uses the two words that were given to you as some of your first two words which is, "thank-you." Appreciate the benefit of those two words and use them often because you will regret not using them later on in life.

-chantalnguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment